ebusd is a daemon for handling communication with eBUS devices connected to a 2-wire bus system (“energy bus” used by numerous heating systems).
Releases, source code, and documentation are available on github:
See here for details on building your own eBUS adapter, that is needed for connecting ebusd to your heating system.
Current Version 3.1:
This is the second release of ebusd 3 and the eleventh (="K", therefor Kiwifruit) since ebusd was completely reworked.
There are no major new features (not counting the added measurement of arbitration delay) as this is merely a maintenance release.
Debian install packages for amd64 (Debian Stretch and Jessie), i386 (Debian Jessie), and armhf (Raspberry Pi on Debian Jessie and Wheezy) are attached.
Variants of each binary with MQTT support have an additional "mqtt0" (for libmosquitto0) or "mqtt1" (for libmosquitto1) suffix in the name.
For Arch Linux, simply run makepkg in the contrib/archlinux/ebusd/ directory.
- ebusd-3.1_amd64-jessie.deb 205.12 KB 103 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_amd64-jessie_mqtt0.deb 217.11 KB 28 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_amd64-stretch.deb 195.88 KB 107 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_amd64-stretch_mqtt1.deb 207.31 KB 148 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_armhf-jessie.deb 169.93 KB 540 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_armhf-jessie_mqtt1.deb 181.29 KB 271 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_armhf-wheezy.deb 217.22 KB 93 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_armhf-wheezy_mqtt0.deb 231.88 KB 39 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_i386-jessie.deb 195.52 KB 43 downloads
- ebusd-3.1_i386-jessie_mqtt0.deb 207.03 KB 22 downloads
- Source code
Corresponding CSV configuration files:
ebusd 2.1 config 2016/06/05
This is the second release of ebusd 2.1 configuration files for easy installation on e.g. Debian.
The major new feature of this release compared to 2.0 is the support for a variety of different Vaillant BAI devices. Compared to the first 2.1 release, the missing ".inc" files were added to the ".deb" files and 370 as well as F37 devices were added.
Installation on Debian:
- Download one of the ".deb" files with your desired language code
- Run "*dpkg -i --force-overwrite ebusd-configuration-2.1..deb**" Note: The "--force-overwrite" option is necessary since the ebusd package already contains a rough "broadcast.csv", which is also contained in this package.
Installation on other OS:
- Download one of the ".tgz" files with your desired language code
- Remove old files/directories from the /etc/ebusd directory
- Unpack it to the /etc/ebusd directory using "*tar xzf ebusd-configuration-2.1..tgz -C /etc/ebusd/**"
- ebusd-configuration-2.1.b143f39-de_all.deb 50.98 KB 2,272 downloads
- ebusd-configuration-2.1.b143f39-de_all.tgz 109.13 KB 513 downloads
- ebusd-configuration-2.1.b143f39-en_all.deb 47.63 KB 366 downloads
- ebusd-configuration-2.1.b143f39-en_all.tgz 104.04 KB 142 downloads
- Source code